Testing is becoming more and more important within the development process. That’s why these tasks require qualified experts. The ability to apply established methodologies for software testing as well as the knowledge of standard definitions and terms are key issues for the success of the project.
Our ISTQB® Certified Tester (Foundation Level) training provides knowledge about the activities of the software testing process (from planning over test design to the test execution) as well as the associated documentation. This training teaches the basics of software testing and enables you to efficiently apply methods and techniques in practice.
The training follows the official ISTQB® Certified Tester (Foundation Level) Syllabus and covers mainly the following topics:
- Fundamentals of testing
- Testing throughout the software life cycle
- Static testing
- Test design techniques
- Test management
- Tool support for testing
Participants will be provided with:
- A folder with hard copies of slides, exercises, revision questions, sample exam and Syllabus,
- An USB-stick with the entire course documentation, and
- The book "Software Testing Foundation - A Study Guide for the Certified Tester Exam".
The training is aimed at anyone involved in software testing: Testers, Test Managers, Developers, Project leaders, Quality Officers.
Basic knowledge of software and software development.
The Foundation Level training ends with a one-hour exam to obtain the "ISTQB® Certified Tester (Foundation Level)" certification.
In Switzerland the certification body is the Swiss Association for Quality (SAQ), in Europe the Software Quality Institute (iSQI).
The participation fee for the training is 3'200,00 CHF plus VAT.
In Switzerland examination fees are included in the training fees.
In Germany additional examination fees are invoiced (price dependent on the location).
In addition to the the training material the training fee includes:
- Welcome drink, snacks during the breaks and lunch meal
- Examination fees (Switzerland only)
- Book "Software Testing Foundation - A Study Guide for the Certified Tester Exam", published by Rocky Nook Computing.