Actuellement aucune traduction en français n’est disponible.
Efficient Requirements Engineering is one of the key success factors for software development projects. The availability, the documentation and the quality and of requirements significantly impact the success of any development project.
Our IREB® Certified Professional for Requirements Engineering - Foundation Level training provides knowledge about suitable methods and approaches for the elicitation, documentation, validation and the management of requirements in practice.
The training follows the official IREB® Certified Professional for Requirements Engineering - Foundation Level Syllabus and covers mainly the following topics:
- Introduction and Foundations
- System and System Context
- Requirments Elicitation
- Requirements Documentation
- Documentation of Requirements Using Natural Language
- Model-based Documentation of Requirements
- Requirements Validation and Negotiation
- Requirements Management
- Tool Support
Participants will be provided with:
- A folder with hard copies of slides, exercises, sample exam and Syllabus, and
- The book "Requirements Engineering Fundamentals: A Study Guide for the Certified Professional for Requirements Engineering Exam - Foundation Level - IREB compliant".
The training is aimed at anyone how is or will be involved in Requirements Engineering: Key Account Managers, Product Managers, System Designers, Busines Analysts, Project Leaders, Quality Managers, Developers and Testers.
Basic knowledge of software and software development is expected. No theoretical about Requirements Engineering is required.
The Foundation Level training ends with an exam (75 minutes) to obtain the "IREB® Certified Professional for Requirements Engineering - Foundation Level" certification.
In Switzerland the certification body is the Swiss Association for Quality (SAQ), in Germany the Software Quality Institute (iSQI).
The participation fee for the training is 2'500,00 CHF plus VAT.
In Switzerland examination fees are included in the training fees.
In Germany additional examination fees are invoiced (price dependent on the location).
In addition to the the training material the training fee includes:
- Welcome drink, snacks during the breaks and lunch meal
- Examination fees (Switzerland only)
- Book "Requirements Engineering Fundamentals: A Study Guide for the Certified Professional for Requirements Engineering Exam - Foundation Level - IREB compliant", published by Rocky Nook Computing